Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I've Been Featured and New Blog Buttons!

Hey there!  Guess what!  I've been featured!  Dana over at Common to the Core features new bloggers every Tuesday and yesterday was my day, woo hoo!  Thanks Dana for spreading the word for us beginner bloggers!

Please check out Dana's blog to see all of the great work she has done as a classroom teacher and soon-to-be librarian, check out her Whole Brain Teaching resources, and meet another newish blogger Amanda from Teacher At The Wheel.

Also check out my new blog buttons for Facebook, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.  I made them myself using a wonderful You Tube tutorial by Blogaholic Designs.  If you want to make your own buttons, it was really easy to follow her steps.  Click here to see the video.  And don't forget use the buttons to follow this blog on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Pinterest.  From time to time, I may post freebies on the Facebook page that are only available for fans.  You don't want to miss out, so please join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment