Friday, July 19, 2013

I Need a Pintervention!!

Hey there!  I'm going to make this short and sweet!  I think I am in need of a Pintervention (that is... a Pinterest intervention)!  I've been on Pinterest for over a year but, it's only recently become a problem.  But the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?  

Anyway, if you haven't checked out my Pinterest boards, please do.  And, if you have Pinterest boards that you'd like to share with me, put a link in the comments and I'll check yours out, too!


Also... I'm throwing my first sale on Teachers Pay Teachers.  From now until Sunday, everything in my store is 10% off.  Now's the time to get those items on your wish list!  And don't forget to follow me on TPT so you'll never miss a sale.  Thanks for stopping by and stay cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment