Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School Sale and a Freebie

Hey there!  I've neglected this little blog this week but it takes a lot of work to get a family of four ready for vacation for 2 weeks.  Whew!  

Anyway, I'm coming to you now to remind you about the big TPT Back to School Sale happening this  Saturday and Sunday and Monday (Sorry... I don't even know what date it is!).  It's time to check off that wish list and pick up goodies you have had your eye on.  Don't forget to leave feedback for sellers.  Not only is it sweet and sellers love the compliments, but  it earns you bonus points you can use to get products for FREE!


(button from ink n little things)


So this is like the Black Friday of Teacher Back to School Shopping.  (I LIVE for Black Friday sales, hehe!)  So ya gotta have a plan.  Here's my plan... I'll pick up some new goodies in one transaction and then give feedback to the sellers.  That will earn me bonus points that I can turn around and buy more goodies with.  SCORE!! Can you tell I am excited?  

So, I have a little Freebie that you can only get here!  My best selling items in my TPT store have been my Journeys (reading series) Word Wall cards.  As of right now, I have four styles to choose from.  I created these adorable welcome buntings that you can use in your classroom.  They coordinate with my other products, but the beauty is that they could be used on their own, too.  So you can download these even if you don't use Journeys.


Click on the image above to download your bunting for FREE!

I'm going to be using the Zebra and Turquoise on my classroom door.  Here's what it looks like at home.



Just print it out.  Punch holes in the two ends of the top and add some ribbon to connect the triangles.  Instant cuteness!

If you pick up this adorable freebie, please leave me a comment letting me know which print you are going to be using.  That way I'll know if anyone is downloading it.  

And don't forget to enter my giveaway.  Only one more day left!
Click the button to enter! 


Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment