Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My First Big Product! Free for some proofing!

Hey there!  May is one of my favorite times of year.  My two favorite little boys are May babies.  
So I've been working on a big product for Teachers Pay Teachers for a few weeks.  It's inspired by my superhero-loving cuties.  I'm getting ready to post it for sale.  But before I do, I'd love to get someone to proofread it for me and provide some feedback.  I'll send it to you free, if you check it out for me and let me know what you think.  The first person to comment and provide their email address gets the honor of helping me out and the freebie!  

It is a collection of 4 math centers.  Counting Coins (I know, not Common Core, but I still teach it.), It's Superhero Time (time to the hour and half hour), Place Value Pow (tens and ones), and Flashy Facts (addition facts).

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg!
    I would love to help proof this project with you!
    How exciting!
    Julie
    Betto411@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete