Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday!  Yeah, yeah, I know, but 47 more days for us here in NJ... whoop, whoop!  I am really going to miss this bunch.  They are probably the nicest, most easy going, and independent kiddos I've ever had.  You know what that means... wham-o next year!  ANYWAY!

I'm doing my first link up with Latoya at Flying into First.  This week's topic is the Skittles game.  
Here's the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)


Red- My favorite ice cream isn't really ice cream.  I LOVE a gelati from Rita's Water Ice.  My favorite is mint chocolate chip with chocolate custard.  A gelati is the best of both worlds.... mmmm!  I'm thinking I need a Rita's tonight!



Orange-  My favorite college memory.  Oh wow, it's been 15 years but I remember it like it was yesterday.  I have so many great memories.  I guess the one that sticks out the best is the night I got a bid for my sorority Alpha Sigma Alpha.  Being a ASA was one of the highlights of my college years,  it helped shape me into the woman I've become.  Also, if it wasn't for my sisters, I wouldn't have been introduced to the man in my life, my husband of 9 years.  

Yellow- Favorite Sports Team.  I didn't have a choice when I married my sports lovin' hubby.  I had to declare allegiance to his teams.  Now, it's a family affair as my sons have grown into being fans like their daddy.  Even though we live closer to Philly, we are more NY fans!  Football- NY Giants, Baseball- NY Yankees, Hockey- Flyers (only Philly team I can stand).  It's hard to be a NY fan in the Philly area, but we survive!


Green- Favorite Fast Food.  I love Wendy's.  Best cheeseburger and fries hands down!

Purple- I am the proud mommy of a bulldog named Otto.  He's my first baby and he makes me smile every day!  Hope you all have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Found you through the linky! Otto is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Liz
    Love, Live, and Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have met so many people through this linky! I became your newest follower. I am also hosting a linky. So come on over--browse, link up, join my crowd of followers. I would love to have you!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete