Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chromebooks???

After reading everyone's posts about their awesome technology, I've been waiting and hoping my district was going to be the next to get iPads.  And then, we got the news.  We are getting....

Chromebooks... huh?  What the heck are they?  I've been pinning tons of tips and apps for iPads!  

Surprise!  



Apparently they are the next big thing... or so I'm told.  I get to go to training next week for implementation for next year.  I'm going to be getting four for my classroom next year.  If anyone has resources that can help me out, I sure would appreciate it.  Pretty much everything I'm seeing is about implementation in secondary classrooms so I'm interested to see how I can make these things work for my first graders.  I'll update you all when I know more myself.

1 comment: